Dr. Mike Hutjens discusses fatty acids:
- NDSU Extension to host crop management field school June 29
- Prairie Fare: How to shake the salt habit
- Dakota Gardener: The messy and controversial science behind No Mow May
- CDI’s Vanderham, NMPF’s Bjerga discuss California flooding
- CWT Assists with 1.7 million Pounds of Dairy Product Export Sales
- Milk Prices Under Pressure
- The World Wants Protein. Dairy Builds on That.
- Expect changes in the use of growth-promoting implants in beef cattle
- Regulatory Register – Spring 2023
- Prairie Fare: Are the foods in your refrigerator or cupboard safe to eat?
- Bipartisan, bicameral legislation introduced aims to protect common names for U.S. cheese and other products
- Bipartisan Group of Members of Congress Introduce Legislation to Strengthen Common Name Protection in Upcoming Farm Bill
- Dakota Gardener: Giving okra a go
- CWT Assists with 1.5 Million Pounds of Dairy Product Export Sales
- California Flood Woes Far from Ebbing